Britannia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britannia

Britannia Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applying for fun @_@

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keenz05

Applying for fun @_@ Empty
PostSubject: Applying for fun @_@   Applying for fun @_@ EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:59 am

[b]Character name:blaze01
[b]Class:champ
[b]CURRENT equips and stats:@ below
[b]Build focus:mvp
[b]Purpose in WoE:want to learn more
[b]Ping for the server (67.228.76.218):dunno how to ping the server but my plan is 40mbps i think that is good enough.
[b]Location and GMT:japan +9
[b]Alt IGNs / previous guilds:pasaway, btw i add an images of my other char..but cant see the igns. [b]Previous RO experience:hmmm i play ro almost 5months i think the previous 2months is from lumina, im pretty newbie here and i want to experience how to be a cool idol..hmmm im always asking my friends who had a lot of experinced in ro thats why i farmed a lot @_@
[b]Something funny or interesting about you:im cool from my friends that`s all. I hope you appreciate thanks

[img]Applying for fun @_@ ScreenMidRate006[/img][img]Applying for fun @_@ ScreenMidRate002[/img]
Back to top Go down
Runihura

PostSubject: re applying for guild add on new server aka NeuRO   Applying for fun @_@ EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:51 am

You Know me as Rick James
New Character name: Runihura
Class: Champion
CURRENT equips and stats: Just started on the new server 2 days ago. To show you what i have now would be redundant. you know i know what build to use and what gear to get.
[b]Build focus:
Assura
Purpose in WoE: Ground Control
Ping for the server (67.228.76.218): Yes what?
Location and GMT: North Carolina
Alt IGNs / previous guilds: Also redundant many characters will be made with new names that i haven't even thought up yet i'll keep you updated.
Previous RO experience: 11 years.
Something funny or interesting about you: I'm 27 years old and somehow i'm still not tired of this game.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: Applying for fun @_@   Applying for fun @_@ EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:08 am

Ricky, why didn't you make your own application instead of putting it into his? Very Happy

You know me by name Kaylie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for fun @_@   Applying for fun @_@ Empty

Back to top Go down

Applying for fun @_@
Page 1 of 1